Avon Products ( AVP) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Avon Products fell 45 cents (-2.7%) to $16.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of Avon Products exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.86-$16.46 after having opened the day at $16.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.47. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Cereplast ( CERP), down 13.2%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 11.1%, Crocs ( CROX), down 7.1%, and MOD-PAC Corporation ( MPAC), down 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Avon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.