Beam ( BEAM) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Beam fell 92 cents (-1.5%) to $60.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 689,108 shares of Beam exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 955,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.97-$61.19 after having opened the day at $61.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Champion Industries ( CHMP), down 14.7%, Mattress Firm ( MFRM), down 7.6%, Cascade Microtech ( CSCD), down 6%, and Industrie Natuzzi ( NTZ), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Beam Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.