Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell 12 cents (-0.7%) to $16.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25.3 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 43.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.59-$16.77 after having opened the day at $16.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.77. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Silicon Graphics International ( SGI), down 5.4%, OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 5.1%, Extreme Networks ( EXTR), down 4.7%, and Aruba Networks ( ARUN), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.