Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose 42 cents (1.4%) to $31.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 443,165 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $30.90-$31.32 after having opened the day at $30.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.88. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Hudson Technology ( HDSN), up 7.7%, Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 3.4%, Nash-Finch Company ( NAFC), up 3.2%, and Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 2.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.