Crown Castle International ( CCI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Crown Castle International rose 42 cents (0.7%) to $59.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 817,842 shares of Crown Castle International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59-$59.92 after having opened the day at $59.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.42. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: MERU Networks ( MERU), up 11.7%, NTS ( NTS), up 8.9%, Alvarion ( ALVR), up 6.7%, and RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Crown Castle International Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.