eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, eBay rose 27 cents (0.7%) to $40.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9.4 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.27-$40.79 after having opened the day at $40.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.41. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 8.4%, Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 7.3%, ValueVision Media ( VVTV), up 6.8%, and Acorn International ( ATV), up 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.