Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose 51 cents (1.5%) to $35.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.50-$35.39 after having opened the day at $34.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.77. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), up 11%, China Shen Zhou Mining & Resources ( SHZ), up 5.6%, Polymet Mining ( PLM), up 5.4%, and Comstock Mining ( LODE), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.