Brinker International ( EAT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Brinker International rose 27 cents (0.8%) to $32.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 661,864 shares of Brinker International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.83-$32.20 after having opened the day at $31.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.90. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Jamba ( JMBA), up 9%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 6.7%, Granite City Food & Brewery ( GCFB), up 6.2%, and Canterbury Park Holding Corporation ( CPHC), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Brinker International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.