Raytheon Company ( RTN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Raytheon Company rose 45 cents (0.8%) to $56.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Raytheon Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.84-$56.41 after having opened the day at $55.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.88. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Manitex International ( MNTX), up 13.4%, P & F Industries ( PFIN), up 8.3%, Valence Technology ( VLNC), up 7.8%, and China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Raytheon Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.