Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Medtronic rose 30 cents (0.8%) to $38.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.87-$38.30 after having opened the day at $37.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.96. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 93.4%, Amerigroup Corporation ( AGP), up 38%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 21.1%, and Centene Corporation ( CNC), up 20.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.