Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose 41 cents (1.2%) to $35.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.3 million shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.47-$35.03 after having opened the day at $34.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.61. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Telik ( TELK), up 36.8%, Palatin Technologies ( PTN), up 16.6%, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), up 15.4%, and Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR), up 14.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.