Paychex ( PAYX) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Paychex rose 29 cents (0.9%) to $31.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.05-$31.50 after having opened the day at $31.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.15. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Teamstaff ( TSTF), up 13.7%, DLH Holdings ( DLHC), up 13.7%, Willdan Group ( WLDN), up 11.5%, and China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Paychex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.