Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose 47 cents (0.5%) to $92.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 617,807 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.08-$92.88 after having opened the day at $91.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.82. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), up 12.4%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), up 5.4%, CCA Industries ( CAW), up 4.7%, and Fuwei Films Company ( FFHL), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.