Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation rose 79 cents (1%) to $82.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, 986,230 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.03-$83 after having opened the day at $82.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.02. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 30.3%, THQ ( THQI), up 11.1%, Chyron Corporation ( CHYR), up 8%, and Webmedia Brands ( WEBM), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cerner Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.