Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology rose $1.02 (4.1%) to $25.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12.2 million shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.71-$26.02 after having opened the day at $24.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.96. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: iGo ( IGOI), up 16.7%, Lantronix ( LTRX), up 16.6%, Crossroads Systems Incorporated ( CRDS), up 6.8%, and Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.