FMC Corporation ( FMC) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, FMC Corporation rose 59 cents (1.1%) to $53.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of FMC Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.19-$53.40 after having opened the day at $52.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.57. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Ceres ( CERE), up 9.9%, Lizhan Environmental ( LZEN), up 8.9%, Hawkins ( HWKN), up 2.9%, and KMG Chemicals ( KMG), up 2.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full FMC Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.