Magna International ( MGA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Magna International rose 28 cents (0.7%) to $39.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 733,363 shares of Magna International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.21-$39.93 after having opened the day at $39.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 11% and Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Magna International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.