Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm fell 94 cents (-1.7%) to $55.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8.4 million shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.83-$56.23 after having opened the day at $55.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.25. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Acme Packet ( APKT), down 14.5%, NTS ( NTS), down 11.9%, Powerwave Technologies ( PWAV), down 10%, and Envivio ( ENVI), down 8.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.