Macerich Company ( MAC) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Macerich Company fell 47 cents (-0.8%) to $59.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Macerich Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.02-$59.74 after having opened the day at $59.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.15. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Homex Development ( HXM), down 4.7%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 4.1%, HFF ( HF), down 3.7%, and Capital ( CT), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Macerich Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.