Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $1.30 (-1.1%) to $115.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.07-$116.82 after having opened the day at $116.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.21. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), down 8.2%, Yandex ( YNDX), down 6.7%, CafePress ( PRSS), down 4.8%, and Opentable ( OPEN), down 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.