WellPoint ( WLP) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, WellPoint fell $1.34 (-2.2%) to $59.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.5 million shares of WellPoint exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.49-$61.19 after having opened the day at $60.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.25. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), down 11.4%, D Medical Industries ( DMED), down 10.8%, Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), down 7%, and Enzo Biochem ( ENZ), down 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full WellPoint Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.