Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev fell 67 cents (-1.7%) to $37.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.47-$38.29 after having opened the day at $38.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.45. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 6%, Central European Distribution ( CEDC), down 5.3%, Farmer Bros ( FARM), down 4%, and Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.