Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Nike fell 85 cents (-0.9%) to $91.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.77-$92.23 after having opened the day at $91.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.20. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 12.6%, Fuwei Films Company ( FFHL), down 7.4%, Crocs ( CROX), down 5.7%, and Ocean Bio-Chem ( OBCI), down 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.