Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.2%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor fell 8 cents (-0.8%) to $9.49 on light volume. Throughout the day, 29.5 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.40-$9.52 after having opened the day at $9.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.57. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Navistar International ( NAV), down 15.2%, Meritor ( MTOR), down 5.7%, Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), down 4.6%, and Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ford Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.