Philip Morris International ( PM) pushed the Tobacco industry higher today making it today's featured tobacco winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Philip Morris International rose 47 cents (0.5%) to $89.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.7 million shares of Philip Morris International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.18-$89.58 after having opened the day at $88.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.98.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Philip Morris International Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.