Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Sally Beauty Holdings rose 58 cents (2.2%) to $27.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.79-$27.69 after having opened the day at $27.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.53. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 5.9%, Trans World Entertainment ( TWMC), up 2.6%, Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), up 2.3%, and Lentuo International ( LAS), up 2.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sally Beauty Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.