Target ( TGT) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Target rose 88 cents (1.5%) to $58.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.8 million shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.71-$58.20 after having opened the day at $56.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.15. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: TOP Ships ( TOPS), up 12.2%, World Energy Solutions ( XWES), up 11.9%, Alexander & Baldwin ( ALEX), up 11.1%, and Jamba ( JMBA), up 9.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.