Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies rose 27 cents (1%) to $27.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 9.3 million shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.29-$27.86 after having opened the day at $27.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.58. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Duckwall-Alco Stores ( DUCK), up 7.2%, Orchard Supply Hardware ( OSH), up 4.1%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 3.3%, and Acorn International ( ATV), up 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.