Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Annaly Capital Management rose 11 cents (0.7%) to $17.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.9 million shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.90-$17.05 after having opened the day at $16.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.93. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Intergroup Corporation ( INTG), up 8.8%, Transcontinental Realty ( TCI), up 6.4%, J.W. Mays ( MAYS), up 4.8%, and MPG Office ( MPG), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.