Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Time Warner rose 30 cents (0.8%) to $38.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.7 million shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.99-$38.64 after having opened the day at $38.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.29. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Gray Television ( GTN.A), up 9.8%, AirMedia Group ( AMCN), up 8.7%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 6.8%, and Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), up 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.