Martin Marietta Materials ( MLM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Martin Marietta Materials rose 71 cents (0.9%) to $79.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 323,116 shares of Martin Marietta Materials exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 582,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.39-$79.91 after having opened the day at $78.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.03. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Nobility Homes ( NOBH), up 7.1%, Nortek ( NTK), up 4.8%, Goldfield ( GV), up 3.3%, and US Concrete ( USCR), up 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Martin Marietta Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.