Panera Bread Company ( PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company rose $2.50 (1.8%) to $142.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 499,835 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 456,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $138.92-$142.39 after having opened the day at $139.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $139.77. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Jamba ( JMBA), up 9.9%, Ignite Restaurant Group ( IRG), up 3%, Ark Restaurants ( ARKR), up 2.8%, and Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), up 2.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Panera Bread Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.