Incyte ( INCY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Incyte rose 17 cents (0.7%) to $25.32 on light volume. Throughout the day, 954,165 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.80-$25.41 after having opened the day at $24.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.15. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Sunshine Heart ( SSH), up 65.8%, Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), up 41.5%, Palatin Technologies ( PTN), up 27.9%, and Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 26.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.