Apollo Group ( APOL) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Apollo Group rose 59 cents (1.6%) to $36.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Apollo Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.87-$36.67 after having opened the day at $35.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.96. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: World Energy Solutions ( XWES), up 11.9%, ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 6.1%, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD), up 5.8%, and Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Apollo Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.