Church & Dwight Company ( CHD) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Church & Dwight Company rose 39 cents (0.7%) to $57.12 on light volume. Throughout the day, 597,290 shares of Church & Dwight Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 839,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.40-$57.17 after having opened the day at $56.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.73. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Lacrosse Footwear ( BOOT), up 81.1%, Cereplast ( CERP), up 26.7%, Shiner International ( BEST), up 10.4%, and Verso Paper ( VRS), up 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Church & Dwight Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.