Sprint Nextel ( S) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sprint Nextel fell 17 cents (-4.9%) to $3.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 40.6 million shares of Sprint Nextel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 52.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.29-$3.48 after having opened the day at $3.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.47. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Daystar Technologies ( DSTI), down 13.3%, Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), down 10.1%, Internet Gold Golden Lines ( IGLD), down 8%, and MeetMe ( MEET), down 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sprint Nextel Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.