CBS Corporation ( CBS) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBS Corporation fell 23 cents (-0.7%) to $32.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of CBS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.42-$32.88 after having opened the day at $32.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.82. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 21.5%, Ambow Education ( AMBO), down 19.6%, Cato Corporation ( CATO), down 10.5%, and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBS Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.