Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Barrick Gold Corporation fell 63 cents (-1.6%) to $38.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.6 million shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of nine million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.88-$38.41 after having opened the day at $38.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.71. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 12%, Cardero Resources Corporation ( CDY), down 10.1%, Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), down 9.5%, and Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), down 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Barrick Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.