Walt Disney ( DIS) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Walt Disney fell 47 cents (-1%) to $48.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7.1 million shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.83-$48.55 after having opened the day at $48.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.59. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: VisionChina Media ( VISN), down 21.5%, AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 8.4%, Harte-Hanks ( HHS), down 5.5%, and Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Walt Disney Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.