Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $8.90 (-1.3%) to $681.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 894,230 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $676.51-$693.17 after having opened the day at $685.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $690.55. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 6.2%, Cosi ( COSI), down 5.3%, Lakes Entertainment ( LACO), down 5.3%, and Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.