Archer-Daniels Midland Company ( ADM) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Archer-Daniels Midland Company fell 50 cents (-1.7%) to $28.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6.5 million shares of Archer-Daniels Midland Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.28-$29.02 after having opened the day at $29.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.99. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Feihe International ( ADY), down 10.4%, Jones Soda Company ( JSDA), down 8.3%, G. Willi-Food International ( WILC), down 4.3%, and Limoneira ( LMNR), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Archer-Daniels Midland Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.