Citigroup ( C) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Citigroup fell 82 cents (-3%) to $26.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 30.8 million shares of Citigroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.70-$27.62 after having opened the day at $27.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.65. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Central Federal ( CFBK), down 18.2%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 17.4%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 12%, and Credit Suisse ( DOIL), down 10.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Citigroup Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.