Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Intel fell 31 cents (-1.1%) to $26.55 on light volume. Throughout the day, 20.1 million shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.37-$26.84 after having opened the day at $26.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.86. Other company's within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Daystar Technologies ( DSTI), down 13.3%, Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), down 10.1%, Spire Corporation ( SPIR), down 7.7%, and China Sunergy ( CSUN), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.