Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Gilead fell 62 cents (-1.2%) to $51.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.34-$52.15 after having opened the day at $52.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.08. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 15%, Cardiome Pharma Corporation ( CRME), down 13.2%, Telik ( TELK), down 11.3%, and Cormedix ( CRMD), down 10%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.