Western Union Company ( WU) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Western Union Company fell 17 cents (-1%) to $16.96 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.91-$17.11 after having opened the day at $16.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.13. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Ambow Education ( AMBO), down 19.6%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), down 6.5%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 6%, and Fortune Industries ( FFI), down 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Western Union Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.