Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $1.46 (-3.2%) to $44.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.12-$45.20 after having opened the day at $45.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.05. Other company's within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: RealNetworks ( RNWK), down 7%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 6.1%, MakeMusic ( MMUS), down 5.8%, and DigitalGlobe ( DGI), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.