SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SanDisk fell 50 cents (-1.4%) to $36.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.05-$37.06 after having opened the day at $36.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.12. Other company's within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Crossroads Systems Incorporated ( CRDS), down 6.8%, Radcom ( RDCM), down 5.9%, Concurrent Computer Corporation ( CCUR), down 4.4%, and Logitech International S.A ( LOGI), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.