Eastman Chemical Company ( EMN) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Eastman Chemical Company fell 62 cents (-1.2%) to $50.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Eastman Chemical Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.10-$50.99 after having opened the day at $50.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.89. Other company's within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Solazyme ( SZYM), down 10.4%, Gevo ( GEVO), down 7.4%, Ceres ( CERE), down 5.7%, and Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Eastman Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.