Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Bank of America Corporation fell 23 cents (-2.9%) to $7.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 115.5 million shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 197.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.82-$8.06 after having opened the day at $8.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.06. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Central Federal ( CFBK), down 18.2%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 17.4%, Credit Suisse ( DOIL), down 10.8%, and First Citizens Banc ( FCZA), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Bank of America Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.