Rockwell Collins ( COL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Rockwell Collins fell 36 cents (-0.7%) to $49.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 561,195 shares of Rockwell Collins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.85-$49.44 after having opened the day at $49.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.47. Other company's within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astronics Corporation ( ATRO), down 4.4%, Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), down 2.9%, and Moog ( MOG.A), down 1.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rockwell Collins Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.